Credentialing Coordinator Apply
Locations: US- Work From Home Time Type: Full time Posted On: Posted Yesterday Job Requisition: idJR1451 Work At Home
Position Summary: Responsible for credentialing all the Physicians and Allied Health Professionals. Processes credentialing and re-credentialing applications of health care providers. Obtain required paperwork, reviews applications, prepares verification letters and utilizes the IntelliCred credential software program. Contact medical office staff, licensing and government agencies as well as insurance carriers to complete credentialing and re-credentialing applications.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Prior credentialing experience preferred.
• Three (3) + years experience in the healthcare field preferred.
• Attention to detail.
• High degree of confidentiality, accuracy and organizational skills are required when dealing with information that this position is responsible for.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of personalities required.