Workplace Catering Operations Manager
Job ID: #
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
US - Remote
Why Join Us Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage?
Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us. About the Team The Food and Beverage team promotes best practices and supports the business by elevating and creating unique employee and client food and beverage experiences.
Our team focuses on implementing industry knowledge across our global portfolio, providing special food and beverage opportunities, creating leading operating standards and deploying innovative ideas that engage our team.
- Manage and support the wider food services and daily operations for the office(s)
- Offer remote support for offices in other locations within the region as required for administrative or operational support
- Purchase food and beverage supplies, manage expense tracking, submission and vendor processes
- Collaborate with food specialists with daily operations and partners on projects
- Follow and execute policies under direction from global and regional leads
- Reporting and monitoring of vendor performance and budget controls
- Action improvement areas based on food operations satisfaction, including actioning and optimizing regular satisfaction surveys for food operations
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with vendors and users. Maintain prompt and accurate communication with all Operations, Event Distributors, Vendors and other department collaborators.
- Support new launches, developments and mobilizations across the office(s)
- Support regional offices remotely or on-site as projects may require - Other duties as needed
- Extensive background in effectively managing corporate catering within a sizable organization, coupled with a proven aptitude for navigating diverse applications and platforms to propel data-centric solutions Corporate experience is a must
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project, enhancing documentation, presentation, analysis, and project management capabilities.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving proficiencies, contributing to efficient coordination and effective resolution of challenges.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills, fostering seamless collaboration and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Anticipated travel commitment ranging from 0-20%,
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $76000 - $120000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.