Marketing & Communication
Guest Care Support Agent
Job ID: #
The Guest Care Agent services incoming calls with regards to Post-Cruise issues. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to, creating files, documenting guest concerns, and obtaining resolutions.
US - Remote
Service all incoming inquiries in a prompt, compassionate and professional manner; provide guests with timely updates on issues that require extended research. Use excellent product knowledge, empathy, and complaint resolution skills to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Participate in communication training programs and establish networks with counterparts in other departments (i.e. security, shipboard guest services, hotel operations, accounting and Care Team).
Assist Support team with administrative tasks, as needed (ability to flex responsibilities as work volume dictates, i.e. assist with photo/video case research, PRU, correspondence call-backs).
Create iCare files and accurately document guest contact, issue types and detailed information regarding root cause of issues. Responsible for accurate compensation data entry to ensure correct refunds/credits are processed.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred
Years/Area of Profession Experience: Must have at least 6 months of Call Center experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Excellent English written/verbal communication skills.
Critical Professional related Technical/Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel.
Decision Making: These decisions are those that are repetitive decisions on a recurring basis and are commonly related to daily activities. They are relatively simple, relying on historical data and previous solutions. Examples are reordering of standard office supplies, handling transactions.
Physical Demands: Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and/or computer for extended period of time.
Travel: None or very little travel likely.
Work Conditions: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
The role’s base hourly rate is $17.00. Offers to select candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
• Health Benefits:
• Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
• Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
• Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
• Financial Benefits:
• 401(k) plan that includes a company match
• Employee Stock Purchase plan
• Paid Time Off
• Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
• Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
• Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
• Other Benefits
• Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
• Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
• On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus
In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical orsensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.