Marketing & Communication
Email Marketing Specialist
Job ID: #
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Email Marketing Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for Email Marketing Specialists to join our company. As part of this team, you will coordinate and execute the development and publishing of email campaigns, executing all email promotion set-up and trouble-shooting and potential issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Build email lists, create emails, and foster leads through written communications.
- Work with email automation software, sending mass emails.
- Focus on executing segmentation, delivering specific messages to select audiences based on behavior.
- Monitoring and analysis of the campaign's results.
- Secure email databases for future campaigns.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of software development experience demonstrating basic programming skills, application analysis, and testing.
- Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar systems.
- Experience working w/ build tools.
- Familiar with responsive web development for multi-touch devices.
- Working experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Advance English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!