Marketing & Communication
Job ID: #
At Jobscan, we’re passionate about empowering job seekers to land more interviews with AI technology. We have helped over 2 million job seekers get more interviews in 100+ countries. Jobscan’s platform benefits job seekers, employers, universities, and communities. We're a fast-growing remote startup. We are completely customer-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially!
US - Remote
Jobscan is looking for an eager content writer who is interested in getting their foot in the door with their marketing career. The writer will be responsible for creating and publishing high-quality content that drives traffic and engagement to our website. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing, an eagerness to learn and grow, and knowledge of basic SEO best practices.
Eligible candidates must be based in US or Canada
Salary: CAD $45,000 - $56,000/year + benefits + equity
What you'll be doing
Write blog posts, articles, and other written content that aligns with our company's mission and values.
Conduct research on assigned topics in order to write an informative and helpful article.
Optimize written content for search.
Format and publish articles in WordPress.
Ideate and order graphics for articles.
Follow company processes and workflows for content creation.
Ensure all content meets our brand's voice and tone guidelines.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing.
What you'll need
Proven experience as a content writer, with a portfolio of writing samples.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
Strong research skills and the ability to write on a wide range of topics.
Understanding of SEO best practices.
Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Availability during at least a portion of U.S. working hours (9am-5pm Central)
Nice to have
Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress.
Knowledge of or experience writing about resumes and job seeking.
- Remote work - we trust you to get your work done and make it to your meetings👩💼👨💼
- Competitive salary + stock options - you should have a piece of what we're building here🏗️
- Flexible schedule - we make it easy to take care of the important things, like your family and health👪👩⚕️
- Unlimited PTO + Canadian Holidays + Paid Sick Days - we want our employees to have time to care for their personal wellness and mental health💆♀️💆
- Paid maternal/parental leave - enjoy time with your family's new addition👩🍼👨👩👧
- Wellness stipend - use for yoga class, gym membership, or anything that improves your personal wellness🧘♀️
- $1000 home office stipend, education stipend, internet stipend
- Apple computer or PC of your choice
- Bi-annual company retreats