Job ID: #
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
US - Remote
Client Representative at BairesDev
We are looking for a Client Representative with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to join our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
You will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Upload Data of New Leads to the ERP (database) and the Marketing SpreadSheet.
- Distribute critical information to other teams, such as recruiting and human resources.
- Conduct extensive Web searches to locate leads and company contact information.
- Connect with clients and your team through our chat system and obtain all the relevant information needed.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Data Entry or Sales Agent.
- Previous experience in sales support roles.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- A sizable network of prospective new clients in the IT industry and/or verticals
- target-driven and have high networking abilities.
- The ability to work independently as well as as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!